Saturday, May 2, 2020

Enjoying Book Panels



Welcome Back, Booklovers!

Hope you're and well and getting some good reading in during this time. I'd like to take this opportunity to give a shout out to all the bookfests and book panels during this time. Most of us probably would not be able to travel to see these authors so it's a treat to listen to them talk about their books, their writing process, and give much needed input on their genres.

I decided to repost some of my favorite recent panels


Everywhere Bookfest


Jason Reynolds


Black Girl Magic



Out of the box




Black Girls Create




SocialDistance Bookfest


Diversifying Romance


Assassins, Intrigue & Secrets: Debuts in Fantasy



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Lover of food and lore. I'm always looking to get lost in my next adventure between the pages. https://ko-fi.com/mswocreader