Monday, July 11, 2022

Things to Buy on Prime Day

Welcome Back Booklovers! Prime Day is July 12-13 and it's a great time to buy those items you've been eying up. So keep reading for some items that you just might want to pick up.


Perfect for nighttime reading this rechargeable lamp has 9 adjustable settings and is super lightweight




Forage Candle Company has a variety of bookish candles to fit everyone's tastes but the one I saved to my cart is Bookstore. Who doesn't love the scent of chai and cappucino?





This rechargeable led light is perfect for filming and better than some ring lights I've tried. Stackable and small enough to carry around in a bag for on the go filming. Great for use during virtual events, filming videos, and taking pictures.




This Stash Tea sampler pack has some of my favorite teas. If you're someone who likes to get cozy with a cup of tea and a good book I highly recommend.




Prime Day is the perfect day for book shopping. So here are a few of my faves to check out.


I adored this book and it's a fun and sexy beach read. In Don't Go Baking My Heart, Devon just wants to learn how to bake something for an office competition while Reba is determined to teach him how to relax and let loose.




Wash Day Diaries is so much fun and beautifully illustrated. My only complaint is that it's too short. I'm hoping it's the start of a series. Readers looking for a story that depicts Black friendship and every day life will enjoy following these 4 friends through the ups and downs of their day living in the Bronx.




Step aside Bridgerton and make way for a historical romance that's actual diverse on page. Compromised into a Scandalous Marriage is set in the Dominican Republic in the early 1900s and features a sprited heroine, a compromising position, and a scheme for money and power.




Secrets and Truth is the first book in a romance prequel to the popular urban fantasy series Shadows of the Otherside. A half elven bounty hunter and a loner vampire cross paths at a nightclub and find themselves in the middle of a battle.




What a Match was short, sweet, and sexy. Great dirty talk in the sexy scenes but I also appreciated the friendship that was established by Gwen and Anthony and the fact that he knew he was in love first.




PLATINUM DIARIES: Book 1: Psychic Dreams doesn't release until next month but now's the time to pre-order. Premonitions, root-work, and attempted murder! I'm intrigued and August can't come fast enough!





Prime Day is always a great day for Kindle deals too! So if you're on the hunt for a new e-reader check out the Kindle Paperwhite.




And if you like audiobooks you can get your first 3 months of Audible free.




1 comment:

About Me

My photo
Lover of food and lore. I'm always looking to get lost in my next adventure between the pages. https://ko-fi.com/mswocreader