Friday, October 13, 2023

2023 Bookish Holiday Gift Guide Part 1

Welcome Back, Booklovers! After skipping a year my holiday gift guide is back! And I'm excited to share some new picks with you. So keep reading if you're looking for gift ideas.


The Trini Gee is a great shop for fun items with Black imagery. I especially love their mugs and journals that come in hundreds of unique designs. 



Earthy Queens  is a shop that makes great bath products. I love the handmade soaps such as their bestselling Goddess Glow Turmeric and Lemon. 



ChevereTribe makes really cute magnetic bookmarks I just adore. 



LunaLumi is a witchy shop and I love their bundles and their spell jars. 



OliviaSmithArt is the shop for Black Mermaid art. And as a lifelong mermaid lover I fell in love with the illustrations and bought a couple of prints and bookmarks even before The Little Mermaid took over the summer.



Um'Licious Me as a tea girlie I love finding a Black owned, woman owned tea brand that always tastes good.



Cup'ital Tea is another Black owed tea brand I've discovered with fun and rich flavors like S'mores the tea blends are a real treat.



One Eleven Candles is a company I discovered at TJ Maxx. Their crystal candles instantly caught my attention and I was happy to discover this is a small Black women owned business.





1 comment:

  1. Thanks you for the list this is a great way for me to tell my family about these

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Lover of food and lore. I'm always looking to get lost in my next adventure between the pages. https://ko-fi.com/mswocreader