Friday, June 5, 2020

Caribbean Booktubers to Follow

Welcome Back, Booklovers!

In honor of Caribbean Heritage Month I wanted to highlight some Caribbean booktubers/Caribbean diaspora booktubers. I sent the word out to Twitter and people delivered with many recommendations. So if you're looking for some new booktubers to watch check them out.


Giselle Mills



ONYX Pages



Minimal Bookie


mynameismarines


KJ Reads Pages


Strangeshereads



Liselle Sambury

Books are my Social Life


Jessica Nicole Dickerson


bookrokosmos


 Luxurious Blu

throneofpages

Comfycozyup

LucieReads


2 comments:

  1. Love this list so much, I discovered so many lovely caribbean booktubers and bookstagrammers from you so far. I'm esp interested in Onyx Pages who reads mainly Afro futurism which I've been wanting to read more of lately. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy, more subscriptions! I don't think I'll ever get off YT LOL!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Lover of food and lore. I'm always looking to get lost in my next adventure between the pages. https://ko-fi.com/mswocreader