Tuesday, December 6, 2022

One Snowy Seduction by A.C. Arthur

Welcome Back, Booklovers! It is December which means the holiday season is upon us and I know everyone is in the mood for some Christmas romance. One Snowy Seduction is a part of the Baes of Christmas series of indie published Black Christmas romances.


Teesha has won the trip of a lifetime. She's always wanted to vacation in the French Alps and spend a holiday skiing. Kendrick has decided to get away from it all and has his assistant arrange a private getaway. Due to a mixup, Kendrick and Teesha end up sharing the same chalet. These former best friends end up reconnecting and one sizzling hookup leads to multiple.

If you're looking for a sexy quick read on a cold winter's night this one is worth picking up. Definitely one of my favorites I've read by this author. Teesha and Kendrick sizzled and snowy mountainside is the perfect winter escape. With a Christmas backdrop it's a nice warm up to get into the season.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Lover of food and lore. I'm always looking to get lost in my next adventure between the pages. https://ko-fi.com/mswocreader