Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Holding Myself Accountable: A September ARC TBR

 

Welcome Back, Booklovers!

It's about to be a very BLACK September. Your girl may have gone a tad bit overboard with the arc requesting and accepting for the September books. But best believe when I put my mind to something I do it. And I plan on reading and reviewing all of these books so get ready for a content heavy September. I'm reading Black books across the spectrum!  I've got YA Fantasy, YA Contemporary, Fantasy, Mystery, MG Horror, MG Contemporary, and MG Fantasy. 


Master of Poisons by Andrea Hairston

 


Legendborn by Tracy Deonn 

 

Never Look Back by Lilliam Rivera


Hide and Seeker by Daka Hermon

 


And Now She's Gone by Rachel Howzell Hall

 


Maya and the Rising Dark by Rena Barron

 


 Everybody Looking by Candice Iloh


Ties that Tether by Jane Igharo

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to these reviews. You got a lot of exciting ARCs. I'm in a similar boat. I requested a lot because I was used to being declined, then something shifted, and I started getting approved. So I have a lot of cool ARCs that I'm excited to read and review, but I think I'm going to pump the brakes on requesting for a couple months.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm watching the dates before I reauest now to make sure I don't have too many the sam emonth. Plus corona had publication dates changing back and forth.

      Delete
  2. Hide and Seeker is super creepy but really good. I love the friendships in the story and how they all come together

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Lover of food and lore. I'm always looking to get lost in my next adventure between the pages. https://ko-fi.com/mswocreader