Thursday, January 21, 2021

Black History Month Reading Suggestions

 

Welcome Back, Booklovers! We all know with February being Black History Month is the US there's a shift for some to read more books by Black authors. We should be doing this year round but I digress. Anyone for those of you who need suggestions on books to read next month across genres and age categories I got you covered! And yes I'm pushing newer books because I want to put some of these on your radar and anyone who has been following me for the past year knows many of my go-to recommendations. And you've probably already read the books from last year's BLM posts. 


Picture Books

All Because You Matter by Tami Charles















Middle Grade






















Young Adult
























Adult



























1 comment:

About Me

My photo
Lover of food and lore. I'm always looking to get lost in my next adventure between the pages. https://ko-fi.com/mswocreader