Saturday, August 7, 2021

ATE by Rilzy Adams

 

Welcome Back,  Booklovers! One of this year's goals was to incorporate more indie reads. And I haven't been doing a great job. I always hear my romance loving friends praise Rilzy Adam's steamy writing. And I also wanted to check her out since she's a Caribbean author. I was lucky enough to win a content she was hosting where I received a few of her books. Everyone said read ATE because it's short and sexy. And sometimes you're just looking for a quick read where the heroine gets her back blown out.


ATE is definitely sexy. This novelette centers around Tempest who hires a private chef to cook a celebratory dinner in honor of the major deal she's made selling her hair and skincare company. Her best friend has to cancel at the last minute leaving Tempest to dine by herself.

Chef Russ Bradley is usually cool and confident in the kitchen but the woman before him has him barely holding himself together. Sexual tension is heavy in the air as he does his best to try and focus on the task at hand.

It's erotica and Rilzy definitely delivers when it comes to the sex scenes. Chemistry will make or break a story like this and Tempest and Russ have plenty to spare. They connect very easily so there's a playful banter between them. And Russ and Tempest manage to fit in a couple of rounds while each steamy sex scene manages to be hotter than the next. I liked that they were all a little different so it didn't feel like you are reading the same one back to back.

If you're just looking for a smutty quick fix and a little food play intrigues you then definitely check this one out!


1 comment:

About Me

My photo
Lover of food and lore. I'm always looking to get lost in my next adventure between the pages. https://ko-fi.com/mswocreader