Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Random Bookish Purchases



Hello Everyone,


My book loving has hit a new high. Lately I've been in to purchasing random bookish products in addition to books. Here are a few of my recent bookish purchases.


This cute graphic t-shirt from Modcloth that reads "I'm Booked Every Night" is one I purchased a couple of months ago.



A couple of mini Bookish candles from Frostbeard Studio. Who doesn't love the scent of a book cafe? 


This vinyl decal from Bookish Signs and More that reads "If He Aint Fae, He Ain't Bae" The shop owner even threw in a few bookmarks with my order.



This pineapple book sleeve from Amazon that I bought to protect my books when I'm carrying them back and forth from home to work.




I saw people unboxing their November Fairyloot boxes and the art in this Reading Journal looked so cute. There are plenty of people who like to trade or sell their subscription box items so I was able to buy this beauty from a seller on Mercari.



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Lover of food and lore. I'm always looking to get lost in my next adventure between the pages. https://ko-fi.com/mswocreader