Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Bookish Holiday Gift Guide Part 1

 

Welcome Back, Booklovers!

The holiday season is fast approaching and I'm working on a list of diverse holiday romance reads for you and books that would make great holidays gifts. So welcome to Part 1 of my Holiday Bookish Gift Guide. And of course here at WOC Read  I support Black business.


Book Sleeves

Book sleeves are a cute way to protect your books during transit and these shops on Etsy are not only Black owned but have the best prints.

Dreaming Of Celie








Bookmarks/Stickers/Enamel Pins/Washi Tape, etc


All your bookish and planner needs are cover with these shops.


Melanin Eclectic













Book Inspired Candles

Because what sets the reading mood better than candles?

CeDelire












Hoodies, Tees, and Things




2 comments:

About Me

My photo
Lover of food and lore. I'm always looking to get lost in my next adventure between the pages. https://ko-fi.com/mswocreader