Thursday, November 26, 2020

Bookish Holiday Gift Guide Part 5

 

Welcome Back, Booklovers! I'm back with the final installment of my bookish holiday gift guide. And for this I'm going to try and recommend a little bit of everything. And make sure to check out parts 1-4 as well.


A Killing Fire (Crime Thriller)




Rosewater (Sci-Fi)




Ring Shout (Dark Fantasy)




Catherine House(Gothic Fiction)




The Record Keeper(Dystopian Fiction)





Chaos, Desire, and a Kick-Ass Cupcake (Amateur Sleuth) 





The Worst Best Man (Romance)




The Girl with the Hazel Eyes(Literary Fiction)






Master of Poisons (Epic Fantasy)




Nine Bar Blues (Fantasy Anthology)





The Secret Lives of Church Ladies (Literary Fiction Anthology)






A Tall History of Sugar (Magical Realism)




Black Bottom Saints(Historical Fiction)





Second Chance on Cypress Lane (Romance)





Murder in G Major (Cozy Mystery)





1 comment:

About Me

My photo
Lover of food and lore. I'm always looking to get lost in my next adventure between the pages. https://ko-fi.com/mswocreader