Thursday, November 12, 2020

Bookish Holiday Gift Guide Part 3

 

Welcome Back, Booklovers! After positive response from parts 1 and 2, I'm back with round 3 of my Bookish Holiday Gift guide. This time the focus is on emerging readers and I'm excited to share some recommendations for kids who are making the transition from pictures books to more lengthy chapter books. And many of these books are the first in a series so their next read isn't hard to find. I hope you enjoy this diverse gift guide.


The Amazing Life of Azaleah Lane




Dragons in a Bag




Arcade and the Triple T Token





My Life as an Ice Cream Sandwich



Twins




Tight




Something to Say





The Jumbies




The Way to Rio Luna




Hoodoo




Muse Squad



A Thousand Question




Serena Says


2 comments:

  1. Enjoyed the post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this! Am adding a few to my cart and others to the hold list!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Lover of food and lore. I'm always looking to get lost in my next adventure between the pages. https://ko-fi.com/mswocreader