Monday, November 9, 2020

Bookish Holiday Gift Guide Part 2

 

Welcome Back, Booklovers. The holiday season is fast approaching and it's time to buy your bookish gifts while they're in stock now. You can check out the first part of my gift guide for suggestions for candles, bookmarks, stickers, etc.  Today I would like to focus on children's picture book gifts. There are so many great diverse stories for early readers being released and I'm constantly looking for new ones to gift to the children in my life. 


Olivia's Doctor Adventures




Brown Boy Joy 



Across the Bay




If Dominican Were a Color




Songs in the Shade of the Cashew and Coconut Trees: Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes from West Africa and the Caribbean




Red Shoes



Evelyn Del Rey Is Moving Away



Good Night, Wiggly Toes



All Because You Matter




The King of Kindergarten


 

  My Baby Loves Christmas


2 comments:

  1. Enjoyed the post. The covers for Red Shoes and Good Night, Wiggly Toes are especially adorable.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Lover of food and lore. I'm always looking to get lost in my next adventure between the pages. https://ko-fi.com/mswocreader