Monday, April 5, 2021

Sun of a Beach by Mia Sosa

 

Welcome Back Booklovers! I was lucky enough to get an early listen courtesy of Audible for this new original available to Audible listeners on 4/8. 


I don't want to give too much away since it's a fairly short novella that I listened to in under an hour. I really enjoyed the narration. This story revolves around two rival coworkers who have to work together on a photoshoot shoot for the inaugural digital issue of the magazine they work for. What better backdrop for working out their secret attraction than than the Caribbean? But the Bahamas isn't just all play. Donovan and Naomi have some challenges ahead of them to pull off this shoot.

I liked Naomi's chapters more than Donovan's though I got used to the narration for his chapters by the end. Valetina Ortiz really brought her to life. She even gave an extra kick to the steamy sex scene.  They work for the same magazine company and get assigned to manage a photoshoot in the Bahamas for the magazine's digital edition. This was great for a quick and steamy listen. I need a longer version now in print!


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Lover of food and lore. I'm always looking to get lost in my next adventure between the pages. https://ko-fi.com/mswocreader